Please read the following instructions carefully
1. Total of 60 minutes duration will be given to attempt all the questions of the Exams.
2. The clock has been set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right corner of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the exam.
3. The question table will appear at the right of screen shows all the question numbers.
4. The Question Paper is in both Hindi or English to change the language from the button on right corner as per your convenience
Navigating to a question:
5. For multiple choice type question:
a) Click on the question number on the question table at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly.
b) Click on option to save your answer and go to next option to jump on next question.
c) Click on previous button or question table directly navigating on the question.
6. For multiple choice type question:
a. To select your answer, click on one of the option buttons
b. To change your answer, click the another desired option button
c. To save your answer, you MUST click on the answer
7. To change an answer to a question, first select the question and then click on the new answer option followed by a click on the Next button.
Navigating through sections:
8. Sections in this question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen like Mathematics, Reasoning, General Knowledge and English. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you are currently viewing is highlighted.
9. You can move the mouse cursor over the section names to view the status of the questions for that section.
10. You can navigate between sections and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience.